Saturday, 20 June 2015

Landscapes of the Yorkshire Dales


Landscape Photography by Jason Wain

At this time of year, we're about as far as one can possibly be from Christmas. So I thought it's about time for a little reminder, even if only tenuously. I spent last Christmas with my family in a cottage in the Yorkshire Dales and it made for a wonderful time indeed. On the morning of Christmas Day, my brother and I arose early and went out to capture the rolling landscapes as they were graced with the first rays of sun, a light which, on this morning, was reminiscent of the hopeful message of the light that came into the world about 2000 years ago. Some of the photos here are from that shoot, bar the one above which was taken the day before.


Travel Photography by Jason Wain


Landscape Photography by Jason Wain


Landscape Photography by Jason Wain


Landscape Photography by Jason Wain


Landscape Photography by Jason Wain

No comments:

Post a Comment